- I am currently a Postdoctoral Researcher in Department of Engineering Science at University of Oxford, advised by Prof. Alison Noble, working in the project VisualAI.
- I obtained Ph.D. degree in Department of Electrical Engineering at City University of Hong Kong (CityU) in 2022, advised by Prof. Yixuan Yuan.
- I received B. Eng. degree in Department of Biomedical Engineering at Beihang University (BUAA) in 2018.
- I was a research assistant in Department of Electrical Engineering at Tsinghua University during 2017-2018.
I am on the academic job market for faculty positions in AI for healthcare, targeting assistant professorship positions in EE/BME/CS. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any relevant job opportunities.
- My research interest is in the interdisciplinary field of medical data analysis, computer vision, and machine learning, aiming to create innovative intelligent systems that can support high-quality human/machine interactions and clinical decision-making.
- Recently, I am dedicated to multi-modal learning with video, text, audio, and gaze modalities, human-machine interaction, out-of-distribution generalization, and learning with noisy labels.
- Previously, I focused on developing annotation-efficient deep learning solutions, such as data augmentation, semi-supervised learning, domain adaptation, out-of-distribution generalization, and learning with noisy labels, to achieve trustworthy and effective intelligent systems.